Date & Time: 20/01/2023 Friday

Dear Diary

You are my only true friend. This night I am going to share a very unique situation of life. You know me, I am very honest, obedient, loyal and helpful to everyone. I don’t know how this truly happened in my life. It was just a peer pressure and excitement that I agreed to stay in the canteen after lunch break. I was also suggesting my friends to finish and go for the physical education class. But it was Sohan who leaded the group and asked everyone to enjoy a party from his side. It is first time that my parents will have to listen a complain for me. But my parents know me very well and I have explained exactly what had happened. I am worrying and restless but feeling relaxed also that my parents will manage everything.

Thank you


 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

आरंभ है प्रचंड .. पीयूष मिश्रा